Tuesday 10 July 2012

Prudhoe castle

We are now in a new house swap in wylam near newcastle england. Prudhoe castle had tyme again swords, bows and daggers in the shop for half the price back home because they're handmade in england. Prudhoe castle was the only castle never to be taken by the scots, my guess why is here's what they had to contend with: 1st gate, drawbridge, 2nd gate, inner gate, inner inner gate and keep. And archers shooting at you the whole time. This castle is probably the most classic medieval castle we've seen yet.
Two days later I biked there on abandoned railway bike path (4 and 1/2 km each way) like the galloping goose with Julias to get a sword for me and we got there just as it was closing. But then the next day we drove there with everyone but Lise, and I got my wooden sword, and Julias and Tobin got wooden daggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment