Thursday 12 April 2012

Waiting again

I think there's three trains left. I'm done with them after two. Right now we are waiting in Chicago, and I'm really looking forward to a dinner not on a train. The problem with train meals is it's always the same menu options. Always. I've probably had exactly the same thing served in exactly the same way for every lunch in the past few days.
The two trains were similar, but not quite the same. When you take them back to back, you notice things like the number of bowls used to serve plastic packs of ketchup and salad dressing on the table. Or the creepy guy you looks at you strange when you come two hours late for breakfast, or drink someone else's orange juice too soon after he puts it down.
I tried to draw a tree on the train, because there were so many outside at the time, but the leaves ended up behind the branches and it looked flat. So I took pictures of them, and hopefully I'll make a better drawing based on the pictures. Maybe next post I'll take pictures of my drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment